Use this Quick Start Guide to get up and running with Viewabo in just a few minutes.
Intro to Viewabo
To access Viewabo for the very first time, accept the invitation you received in your e-mail. You'll be prompted to enter some information and create a password. (Didn't get an e-mail? Talk to your team's admin for your Viewabo account.)
- Once you're logged in to Viewabo for the first time, we recommend that you bookmark the web page in your browser for quick and easy access.
How to log in
If you’ve been invited to use Viewabo by another user, click on the link in the email invite. You'll be prompted to enter some information and create a password.
Log into Viewabo through help desks
Viewabo is seamlessly integrated with help desk systems, such as Zendesk or Freshdesk. To add a Zendesk or Freshdesk integration, you must have a Standard subscription to Viewabo. For more information on setting up integrations, please click here for Freshdesk and click here for Zendesk.
For Zendesk users:
- Once you log into Zendesk, you’ll see our logo on the top menu bar, to the right of the screen.
- Click on the Viewabo logo to access our tools.
For Freshdesk users:
- Create a new ticket or enter an existing ticket.
- You'll see Viewabo app dialog on the right-hand side of the ticket workspace. Currently, our Freshdesk integration will need you to log in to use Viewabo tools from the in-app dialog.
Here’s what you need to install and use Viewabo successfully:
- A valid business email with Viewabo account activation
- A computer connected with reliable internet
- Google Chrome (v71 or later) or Microsoft Edge (v79 or later)
- Working smartphone
- For iPhones users: iPhone 6 iOS 11 (Safari 11) or above
- For Android users: Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later.
- Stable wireless or cellular data connection (minimum bandwidth 1Mbps).
- Decent lighting (the customer’s smartphone camera needs to be able to capture clear video of what they see)